Monday, January 20, 2014

DD #98

Hi!
A very late Digi Darla DT inspiration!
We were challenged to create something "Alphabet", so I made a birthday card for my nephew Xavier.
I used Digi Darla's 'Music Man'
I was wringing my hands to use this very cute digi and it seemed like the perfect time is now since I will be visiting him for his birthday in a couple! I colored him with copics and then got tired of concentrating to stay in the lines so I switched to prisma (the flowers, skin, and hair are prisma, the rest is copic!)
(I guess I could have not stayed in the lines becuz he's only going to be seven and then he never would have noticed but I would have!)

2 comments:

  1. This is just soooo coool....just got back from seeing dad and doing my emails.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great Denise. A 7 year old may well have noticed - they can be very observant!

    ReplyDelete