Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Lunagirl

This is the first time I am entering this challenge and I love Vintage and her images are so easy to work with!
My friend Ali told us about Lunagirl!
(Thanks Ali!)
Lunagirl is sponsoring Digitally Sweet this week so check it out.
Anyhoo here's my card.
It's a gatefold card so here's the inside...
I used four images, YES FOUR...
The free key, the bird, the flower, and the pic of the little girl looking out the window, dreaming!
It's a hybrid card using MDS2 from Stampin Up and I used an embossing folder from SU also.(vintage wall paper) The sentiment is on a punch and matching stamp from SU.
I removed the background from the bird and the key in WORD.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering your beautiful gatefold card in my Secrets/Hidden Things blog challenge! It is gorgeous, and perfect for the theme. I love how you used all the images and combined them into such a lovely creation. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your beautiful "secrets" piece; thank you for joining our challenge at lunagirl moonbeams and i do those you will share your lovely art with us again. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card - and full of secrets!

    ReplyDelete