Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Keiko from Tokyo

GOOD DAY or NIGHT depending on where you live!
I have entered her in two fabulous challenges...
Lacy Sunshine Challenges (ATG with stitching 'real or faux') and 
Flutterby Wednesday Challenges (favorite things and add your butterfly or fairy).
This is a Lacy Sunshine image called 'Keiko from Tokyo'
Isn't she beautiful?!
Colored her with prisma colored pencils and used a PNG and created my own background on WORD. The stitching is on the gold braid.
My favorite things are beautiful digis, stickles, and butterflies!
The butterflies are from SU and so is my metallic border punch. My flowers are from a punch that I have had a loooong time.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Always good to see you at my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise, wow I love this it's gorgeous and your colouring is BEAUTIFUL.XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo beautiful Denise! Love your coloring! Thanks so much joining us a Lacy Sunshine! hugs xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your Top 3 win at Lacy Sunshine, Denise! Very deserving with your beautiful card! have fun picking your image! hugs xxxooo

    ReplyDelete