Sunday, March 3, 2013

Lasting Memories #129

GOOD MORNING MY TALENTED FRIENDS!!!
It's time for a brand new challenge at Lasting Memories.
TWO IS COMPANY, THREE IS A CROWD"
I've chosen my 2 big dogs and my cat! (They're are finally getting closer, at least I know my dogs aren't going to hurt my cat intentionally! LOL!)
I used two clocks on my LO!
(OH, did I mention! Sam (the lighter dog) wants a kitten! I know you are asking, "DID HE TELL YOU!"
Why yes he did! They went to the vet to get their pedicure and there was a cage full of kittens. Sam parked himself right in front and wagged his entire body and of course they weren't scared of him so they stuck their paws out and tapped him on the nose and that made his body wag more!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Denise what a precious story! Percy wants to be friends with the cats too, but they will have nothing to do with him, LOL! love the pawprint embellishment:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO Denise, gorgeous pets....those dogs look huge lol!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha! Love the clocks! Love the layout! Love the story!! I pretty much love everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page! Will it be four is a blessing next time? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome. I was worried about getting a kitten when we already had a dog. worked out almost the same. Cute layout

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww... So I'm guessing a new kitten may find its way into your home soon?!?! lol..
    I love this LO.. All the extras like the bling make it all really pop!
    Thanks for sharing.. Toni.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Denise... your pictures are so sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete