Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lasting Memories #108

Good morning my friends! It's Sun. and that means a new challenge at
 Lasting Memories! AUTUMN SPLENDOR! So let's see those fall photos or fall colors...
Just look at those wonderful colors. Look at how many pics I got on this two pager! (37 to be exact) On the right side I used one of my fav techniques for adding more photos. Quilting your scrapbooks. I cut 12 diamonds out of my photos and shaped them into a star. Everything else is from my rather large stash! I made some frames out of punches.
(Nothing is digital. imagine that!)

8 comments:

  1. 37???????????? Geeeeeeze woman!!!!! I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW!!! I love this. so much to look at, but so much fun. Thanks for sharing.

    http://vickiesscrappings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! love this layout! The quilting aspect is awesome. Very original!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy wow!! This is amazing!! 37 photos?!? Sheer brilliance! Loving this Denise!! Wow!! :)
    Toni..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this technique. Now if I could cut the diamonds all the same. i might get something as beautiful , but probably not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWOWOWOWOW! This is beyond awesome! I can't even imagine how long it took to do this! Absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geeeeeez .. lol!! You outdo yourself each and every week!! 37 pics?? NICE! Good job!! WOW! I LOVE the colors here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh... I LOVE Sedona!! And talk about a great way you captured it!! Denise ... this is just OUTSTANDING!! 37 pics!! Wowzer!!

    ReplyDelete