Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lasting Memories #98

Show us your Black & White with a splash of color! I actually made this LO for a MDS contest and then I found out I couldn't use it! BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!!! It's all digital. I figured out how to add a pic in a punch! I couldn't use it bc it is a professional photo and since they went out of business in the 80's, there was no way I could get a waiver.
It's a two page spread, but the 1st page met the challenge.
Our family wasn't done yet, here's my adorable little sister!
If you need some extra help, feel free yo use this sketch.




3 comments:

  1. Love the word art atop the photo! Everyone has done such an amazing job with this one...I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome layouts. Love the picture of your family and the vintage feel of the pages and then that you added your sister to next page. Great pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, the digital overlay on the picture is a nice touch

    ReplyDelete