Monday, June 4, 2012

Digi Darla's #14

This is a FUN challenge! Let's play Tic-Tac-Toe!
Well, move over Tyra Banks! I picked "Ribbon, Gems and Embossing.
Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!! I colored her with copics, added Ribbon to her hair and to the tag. Put some Bling on the ribbon in her hair bow, earrings and belt, Embossed with an embossing folder from SU. (Vintage Wallpaper.) I wanted to see if my Bigshot would emboss thicker metal and it did! I also used a stamp for my sentiment (Elizabeth) Thought my sentiment was quite appropriate for my beautiful image!


3 comments:

  1. I love this, love all the details! I still have not found this image! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect sentiment for that image indeed!! Not only is your bling in creative places... but look at that ribbon bow on her head?? How creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card, love your coloring job! Glad to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete