Monday, December 5, 2011

Digi Darla "Cat's Christmas"

I'm a designer at Digi Darla's! I'm so excited! I LOVE her digis, every time I wish for a certain digi, all of a sudden IT'S THERE and it's awesome.  Check out the challenge (the inspiration is fantastic) While your there "try out for the DT" and enter the Cat's Christmas. THERE'S A TERRIFIC PRIZE!
Here's the link: http://digidarla.com/cats-christmas-challenge/
Here's what I designed with a tutorial!

I just had to enter again because I've never made a postcard. I also used my digital software from Stampin Up. My stamp is Digi Darla's Kitty Christmas digi, ISN'T IT CUTE!
My friend Karen, the owner of LMCB suggested me and I will be looking forward to working with her again!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats onthe DT.
    Your work is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful and well done card as always! Love that little stamp! Awesome job! Santa will love this card! :)Thanks for posting sweet Denise!XXX~DigiDarla

    ReplyDelete