Friday, November 18, 2011

Paper Lovin' Gal's #6

Paper Lovin Gals wants to know what inspires you about this lovely pic!
Well, I see texture and the colors of fall! 
Lets see what you are inspired to create! Join in the FUN! See the beautiful inspirations from the DT!
Well, I made quilled Thanksgiving napkin rings and you'll never guess what I used!
Yes, I used empty TOILET PAPER rolls! I covered them with metallic paper, quilled leaves on them and added some leaves I found at Michaels or Hobby Lobby.

First I divided the rolls in 3 pieces. (TRYING TO SAVE MONEY, THESE ARE THE TICKET!)


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Very inventive and so creative.

    Thank you for sharing your talent with us in our challenge this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Paper Lovin' Gals DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stunning creations. and economical as well. I love your combination of quilling with the other leaves. Thanks for joining in at Paper Lovin Gals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise... you never cease to amaze me!! You quilled all those little leaves?? WOW!!! I'm in love with this little project. Thanks for sticking with us at Paper Lovin' Gals!!
    Michele
    PLG DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza, these are absolutely stunning!!! What a clever idea that will look so festive at your Thanksgiving table. Thanks for joining us at Paper Lovin' Gals.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty, I love the colors you used.. Perfect for Thanksgiving! Your guest will love them. Thanks for joining us the week at the Paper Lovin' Gals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very ingenious-They are gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete