Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stampin' Sisters in Christ #73

I did this LO for Stampin sisters in  Christ. My MOM painted this for our Church in 1955, and my cousin took a pic and sent it to me (she took it with her phone) and I did a LO.  They wanted a vintage creation and I think this qualifies!
I stamped a flower and colored it in with colored pens found at Sam's (of all places). Found a magnet frame that fit her pic perfectly. Used my spellbinders in my cuttlebug. Printed a Bible verse on Word, Punched out some circles for some of my journaling and also stamped some. Used some paper doilies (however you spell that) and some flowers,sequins and bling from my stash. I also doodled some on it.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice and what a nice story to go with it. Very vintage! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is truly BEAUTIFUL-hers and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep... 1955 qualifies! LOL! This is really lovely and what a great pic to treasure forever! Your mom was very talented too! Love your lo! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete